- What is GDPR?
GDPR stands for General Data Protection Regulation introduced by the European Union (EU) residents from 25th May 2018 with an aim to control and protect the utilization of the personal information and validate strict protocols for organizations that collect and process the information for the business.
Seven Principles by GDPR: In order to bring transparency and maintain the data privacy policies, GDPR enlisted seven principles, these are:
- Lawfulness, fairness, and transparency
- Purpose limitation
- Data minimization
- Storage limitation
- Integrity and confidentiality (security)
- What data do we collect?
Data Controllers entity under GDPR measures the means and the purpose by which personal data is collected and processed. Thus, data controllers determine ‘how’ and ‘why’ the personal information should be processed.
Syncomint collects the following data:
- Personal identification information: This includes Name, email address, and phone number and any other information deemed necessary by the client.
- Non-personal identification information: This includes First name, Last name.
- How do we collect your data?
Syncomint collects data with utmost responsibility and sincerity. Here are the mentioned ways for data collections:
- Online Registration: Syncomint allows it’s clients to share the personal information while
- Registering for Email Subscription.
- Placing an online Purchase order for Product or Services.
- Submitting feedback
- Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- How will we use your data?
Syncomint uses data to :
- Help Clients in Support and Maintenance of the product
- Provide clients the relevant information of the respective reports and test progress
- Send Emails to clients to create product usage awareness or special offers on other products and services.
- How do we store your data?
Syncomint securely stores your data at Amazon Data Centre, Mumbai and West Virginia locations. Syncomint Adaface deployment uses AWS (Mumbai, India & West Virginia, USA) and TokBox (US West). This is permitted under GDPR thanks to the AWS Data Processing Agreement and TokBok GDPR Communications Policy
Syncomint will keep your data for 3 years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete/archive your data.
Essential Cookies: These cookies are essential for the basic functionalities offered by the Service(s). These classes of cookies help in keeping a user logged in to the Service(s) and remember relevant information when they return to the Service(s). These cookies are essential for the basic functionalities offered by the Service(s). These classes of cookies help in keeping a user logged in to the Service(s) and remember relevant information when they return to the Service(s).
Insight Cookies: These are used for tracking the user activities within the Service(s), which in turn helps us in improving your user experience.
Social Media Features
Links to Third Party Sites
Our Websites contain links to other websites that are not owned or controlled by Syncomint. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other websites or third parties. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our Websites and to read the privacy policies of each and every website that collects personal information.
Our Websites offer publicly accessible blogs or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know that we are unable to do so and why.
The Syncomint Online Privacy Statement applies to Syncomint’s and our affiliates Web sites that link to the Statement. Below are some of the highlights of the Statement.
- Personal Information
We collect your personal information for various purposes, such as processing your order, corresponding with you, providing you with a subscription or in connection with a job application.
We may combine the information we collect from you with information obtained from other sources to help us improve its overall accuracy and completeness, and to help us better tailor.
In addition, we may also collect information relating to your use of our Web sites through the use of various technologies, including cookies.
1. To fulfill your requests by us or by others involved in fulfillment. To contact you for customer satisfaction surveys, market research or in connection with certain transactions.
2. To support products or services you have obtained from us.
3. By Syncomint and selected organizations for marketing purposes if you have permitted such use.
4. To personalize your experience while you are on our sites, make navigation easier, and for Web site usage statistics.
- Your Choices
When we collect information from you, you may tell us that you do not want it used for further marketing contact. You may also turn off cookies in your browser.
What are your data protection rights?
Syncomint would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – The client has the right to request Syncomint for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – The client has the right to request that Syncomint correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Syncomint to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – The client has the right to request that Syncomint erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – The client has the right to request that Syncomint restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – The client has the right to object to Syncomint processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – The client has the right to request that Syncomint transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If a client makes a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email@example.com